There have never been as many accessories available for dogs as there are today. Whether it’s Frisbees or toy balls, you don’t have to visit your local store anymore. The competition is so fierce that you can simply order your product with a few clicks of a button.
Choosing a single best product might get tricky as there are so many of them available. Toy balls are among the most preferred dog toys. There are different designs, colors and variations available on the market.
The ultra ball from Chuckit is one of the best fetching balls on the market because of its high durability and affordability. It’s unbelievably cheap and you will be getting full value for money due to its longevity.
- The material used for the construction of this ultra ball is of the best quality. The materials used are meant to be safe for pet’s health.
- This ultra ball has been made from natural high-bounce rubber. So, it is highly bouncy.
- This toy ball has high buoyancy.
- The colors of this product are highly visible. So, it won’t be a problem for you or your dog to locate the ball from a distance.
- The company claims the ball to be great for pools and ponds because of its favorable characteristics.
- This product is available in sizes small, medium, large, X-large and XX-large. There are two packing options for you. You can either order a single ball or order two packs.
- This Chucklit! Ultra Ball is compatible with the medium Chuckit! Ball Launchers, also sold by the company.
- These balls float on water and your dogs will be able to grab them easily.
- If you have a Labrador or similar highly energetic dogs, you are going to love this ball. With the ball launcher, you can launch it across an acre, which would provide a really good work out for your dog.
- These balls can really bounce, and dogs seem to love that.
- These ultra balls are remarkably easy to clean too. You can simply wipe it off.
- This ball is also chew proof. The material is really sturdy and flexible at the same time.
- These balls are extremely durable. Customers have even reported that the Chuckit! Balls can last for years, even with daily use.
- There have been complaints about a few of the products in large sizes easily tearing up. Since the product has received such amazing reviews, it could just be the fault of the particular product.
- There have also been complaints from customers about their dogs not liking this ultra ball. Although it’s not really a con of the product, it could just be that your dogs like different toys, or they are just not active.
- One thing you need to be sure of is that your dog likes the size of the ball you’re purchasing. If your dog can’t bite it, it’s the wrong size. It’s good that the company has offered variety of sizes, but it could get confusing if you don’t know what to get.
Suggested for small breeds such as a:
- Boston Terrier
- Cocker Spaniel
Suggested for medium breeds such as a:
- Jack Russel Terrier
- Border Collie
- American Pit Bull Terrier
Suggested for larger breeds such as a:
- Labrador Retriever
- Doberman Pinscher
- German Shepherd
- Golden Retriever
There are plenty of dog toy manufacturers on the market, and the number of options for the customer is immense. This provides an opportunity to select the very best product on the market. However, this also makes the decision making that much more confusing.
“Snug” Rubber Dog Balls and Nerf Dog Checker Squeak Ball are two of the best options on the market for those looking for a quality toy ball for their dog. Make sure the product you choose is durable and meets your requirements. Studying the features, pros and cons of all three and comparing them would help you make an informed decision. Keep in mind that if the ball is TOO hard, then it may end up hurting your dogs teeth and gums.
Ads by Amazon
Ads by Amazon
Chuckit! is one of the best dog toy manufacturing companies at present, and the company has lived up to its reputation with this fantastic ultra ball. Quality material has been used for its construction and it’s highly durable. You will hardly find any other product with this many features as in the ultra ball from Chuckit.
If you’re looking for other alternatives, you could go for either of the other two mentioned above. Dog Checker Squeak Ball from Nerf is the most expensive product among the three. This non-toxic rubber ball is extremely strong and has a unique checkered pattern with easy-grip texture. If it was “NERF or Nothin’!” when you were a kid, then it might just still be. Two colors available are highly visible and this ball even gives out an interactive squeak. It’s available in two different sizes. Your dog is going to be playing with it forever.
It all comes down to your personal requirements and the budget you are willing to spare for the dog toy. And if you want to step up your ball playing game even further you will definitely want to consider buying a Chuckit! Ball Launcher! This allows for easy long distance throwing and a slobber-free game of fetch!
- 3 assorted colors: orange, blue, green
- Comes in a variety of throwing ranges & ball sizes
- One ball is included with each launcher