Having a pet is one of the best things we do as a human being. Researchers claim that even simple interactions with a pet can help tackle depression and release happy chemicals like dopamine in the brain.
However, taking care of them is not always as easy. Even if it’s fun to have them around, it can be difficult to take them around. You might not get easy access to the foods your dogs like or the toys to keep them occupied when you’re busy. And, carrying an additional bag just for your pet is not fun.
Lucky for you, there are plenty of hassle-free bags on the market that have been designed for this exact purpose. Pet pouches are gaining immense popularity because of their high functionality and affordability. One of the best on the market is the Premier Pet Treat Pouch from PetSafe.
- The hinge of this pouch has been designed to stay open, which can easily be closed with a touch of the hand.
- This pet pouch features daisy chain elastic loops for securing Lickety Stik, SprayShield, etc.
- This pet pouch also comes with carbineer, which is multi purposeful. You can attach your keys, Clicker, whistle, and similar other items.
- The product features a detachable/adjustable belt for easy carrying. Also, belt clips are featured on the belt.
- Cleaning this pet pouch is a breeze as it is machine washable.
- There are three colors available to this product, which are red, black, and blue.
- The lining really is waterproof as advertised. Just don’t immerse it in the water intentionally. But, it should be able to handle all regular rainy days.
- You can securely store treats for your dog, and take it out whenever you want. This makes this pouch a perfect training tool.
- Multiple compartments in this bag allow you to place your phone, wallet, keys, and so on in the pouch. Also, your dog treats are easily separated.
- This pouch provides an opportunity for you to free your hands.
- With the waist belt, you can simply tie it around, and you don’t have to worry about holding the pouch all the time.
- The design is fantastic. It features multiple compartments, a belt for easy carrying, and it comes in attractive colors.
- The bag is quite big, so it might be bulkier than the one you’re expecting. This could be uncomfortable while wearing the bag on with the belt.
- There have also been complaints about the clips featured on the bag being inadequate, which makes it difficult to keep the bag on.
- Even a simple minor tilt forward can result in the slipping of the bag. Of course, this could only be a problem with some of the models of the product rather than the whole batch.
- Questions have been raised about the quality of the product. The materials feel a bit cheap, and they are likely to get damaged after a short while. Of course, this also depends on the handling of the product.
The pet pouch from PetSafe is one of the best on the market. Not only is this product highly functional, but it also looks pretty good. You can have all the dog treats and toys inside this pouch. Along with that, you can also place your cell phone, wallet, keys, and plenty of other stuff inside this well designed pouch. With all its functions and benefits, it isn’t even priced high. Granted it does have a few cons, but that still remains adjustable. Overall, this pet pouch offers great value for money.
Ads by Amazon
The treat pouch from PetSafe is definitely not the only product on the market. In fact, the competition is so tough that it’s hard to pick out the ones that are equally worth the price tag. Lucky for you, we have done the hard work and picked two of the notable pet pouches in the category. Rapid Rewards Treat Pouch w/Belt by Doggone Good and Buddy Pouch Magnetic Treat Pouch by RB Pets are among the most notable pet treat pouches on the market. These are highly functional products that are available at a great price.
- Great Quality
- Easy Open / Close Magnetic Opening
- Roomy Main Compartment
- Pickup Bag Dispenser
- Jackpot Pocket
- D-Ring for Clipping Clicker, Keys, etc
Best Bang For Buck.
- Key Ring to attach keys, your clicker or a whistle.
- Water resistant lining
- Side Pocket for small cell phone, tissues, etc
- No Belt or Clip Required
- Magnetically Connects to Any Waistband
- 2 pockets including an inside water-resistant pocket
- Light-weight and Modern Looking
All three products are superb in their own right. It all comes down to what your preferences and requirements are. Even narrowing down your search to these three products can still be confusing, which is exactly what we’re here for.
The first product on our list is also the best one. One major point that makes it better than the other two is its affordability. It’s almost half the price of the other two pouches.
Rapid Rewards Treat pouch comes with an adjustable belt and is available in multiple colors. It features highly durable polyester construction, like the kind that’s used in backpacks. The main compartment is roomy and it’s shaped ergonomically. The only thing that stops it from being better than the PetSafe pouch is its relatively expensive price tag.
Another option we have for you is the pouch from RB pets. It’s a magnetic pouch that requires no belt or clips. It’s ergonomically shaped and you can also put other essentials other than your dog treats. The material used for its construction is durable and waterproof. It is expensive than the other two products, but still a fine product if you can afford it.
Make sure the product you have chosen fits all your needs. Properly study the features, pros and cons of all the products in order to make an informed decision.